- This Global promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and residents in territories we ship (please check here to see which countries Bad Monday can ship to)
- The promotion is closed to employees (and immediate families) of Jamm Group Limited (T/A Bad Monday Apparel), their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- To enter, comment a location/place on our post. International entries welcomed.
- To enter you must have access to the internet.
- The promotion starts from Sunday 24th October 2021 @ 5pm GMT and ends Wednesday 27th October 2021 @ 10am GMT. 1 winner will be chosen at random to win a limited edition World Tour Sweater. The winner will be announced on Instagram stories on Wednesday 27th October 2021 after the competition closes.
- We accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the closing date for any reason. Proof of submission shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- One entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize consists of one world tour sweater for one winner (subject to stock availability).
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- If a prize is declined, a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification from us that they have won, the prize will be forfeited, and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- There will be 1 winners from 1 comment.
- The winners will be announced after the competition closes on Wednesday 27th October 2021.
- To obtain the name and county of the winners, please send a stamped SAE to Building 15, Gateway 1000, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2FP.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your photo or video, Bad Monday gets an unlimited right to use the photo or video submitted as digital and non-digital content. The use includes for example the use of the photos or videos on our website and social media channels. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world, and our licence is perpetual, meaning that it lasts for an indefinite period of time. However Bad Monday shall have no obligation to use your photo or video.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Jamm Group Limited (T/A Bad Monday Apparel), Building 15, Gateway 1000, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2FP.